The Skate Loft summer camp is entering it's ninth year and has undergone some new and exciting changes.
We are thrilled to announce that this year's camp will be our biggest and best yet as we have relocated to Ashbridge's Bay Skate park. This will allow us to offer the finest quality skateboard camp experience, as well as the highest level of skate camp programming possible.
As always our camp is designed for skateboarders of all skills and abilities from beginner to advanced from at ages 5 - 14. Each day of camp consists of group lessons/individual instruction, free skate time, and other games and activities. Participants will learn skills appropriate to their current ability, as well as about skatepark flow and etiquette, stretching and healthy lifestyle, equipment terminology and maintenance, and the various styles of skateboarding. Camp is based at Ashbridges Bay Skatepark while we travel to a few other parks throughout the week for our day trips. Our camp also features a premier indoor facility which we use on rain days or when it's too hot to have the kids outside.
Our instructors and the best in the business and set the industry standard for skateboard instruction.
The cost of camp is $275/week, running from Monday to Friday, 9:00AM - 4:00PM (optional extended care from 8:30AM-5:00PM, for an additional $25/week). Drop-off will be at Ashbridges Bay Skatepark. Single and half day options are available.
New this year for this years camp
- 30,000 sqft skatepark for the ultimate skateboard camp in Toronto
- Weekly specialty clinics hosted by some of the biggest names in Canadian skateboarding
- New and exciting games and activities such as, Beach volleyball, Soccer, field games, swimming at the beach Olympic pool (Donald D Summerville), beach skate cruises and much more
- Catered Hot lunch option provided by our partners at Healthy Kidz
- We also have a couple more incredible surprises about this years camp to share. We will be making some big announcements in the coming days.
To register click here